Ambassador Hotel

The Ambassador Hotel, formerly known as the Osler Building, was built in 1928-1948. Historically it was a medical building for doctors and physicians associated with the University of Oklahoma Medical School. The Osler Building has been converted into an upscale luxury boutique hotel called the Ambassador. As the Osler Building, it is individually listed on the National Register of Historical Places as being one of the best local examples of the Mission/Spanish Colonial Revival style of architecture.

The hotel has 65 well-appointed rooms, meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar that overlooks Oklahoma City from seven stories up. PandDStudio served as design architect and historic preservation consultant for the adaptive reuse of the building into the Ambassador Hotel. The project received the State Historic Preservation Officer's Citation of Merit.

LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK

STATUS: Completed

CLIENT: Coury Properties

© 2020 by Preservation and Design Studio, PLLC.     All Rights Reserved